Here’s a look back at our fifth birthday celebration, which kicked off with an Insider’s Afternoon at Bank Bar, with three guest bartenders.
OG Manila chefs are paired off with fresh faces in the local dining scene, in this story in Town & Country. See Moment Group’s own r&d chef Monica Yang create her ode to chef Billy King’s classic cheese soufflé.
The Moment 5 Card is our 5th birthday treat, and our way of saying thank you to our loyal diners. Cardholders will be entitled to a 10% discount for every minimum single-receipt purchase of P500, a voucher worth P500, as well as surprise treats when you register the card. The card can be purchased for P1000 at participating TMG establishments – 8Cuts, Ooma, Manam, Phat Pho, Linguini Fini, and Din Tai Fung.
Not only is the Moment 5 our little birthday treat, it’s the ultimate Christmas present as well. Once you get one, you can use it from this December, all the way till December of 2018. A yearlong Christmas? You got it. Here’s how this card works.
• Customers can avail of the card for P1000 only. Selling period is from November 6, 2017 to January 31, 2018.
• Cardholders can avail of either the 10% discount or the P500 off coupon upon purchase.
• At anytime (except upon purchase), the 10% discount is applicable with the P500 off coupon.
• The 10% discount is applicable to all future single receipt transactions with a minimum purchase of P500 from November 6, 2017 to December 31, 2018.
• Only one card can be used per table to avail of the 10% discount. No card, no discount.
• The card is not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
• in the purchase of goods and services which are on a promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
• the card is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and not convertible to cash.
Here’s a list of When in Manila’s suggestions for best burgers in the south, with the Q-Daddy on the list! That and a bonus off-menu 8Cuts special.
Here’s what you need to know about our new digs, and all the exclusive 8Cuts grub that comes with it.
Last October, we celebrated our FIFTH birthday. We’ve come a very long way since our small beginnings, and many have played a big part in The Moment Group’s journey. To mark this very special occasion, we invited all to join in on our month-long birthday celebration!
DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT
As we turned 5, we wanted to thank all who have been part of our food-filled journey by giving away P2000 gift certificates to 20 lucky patrons! All they had to do was follow us on Facebook and Instagram, share a photo of their favorite memory in any of our restaurants, use the hashtag #TMG5, and tag a friend they want to share the prize with!
BGC x TMG FOOD CRAWL
Our first restaurant opened up, quickly followed by another, and another after that, until it grew to 27 different shops. On our fifth year, we celebrated by going back to where it all began: BGC. This special BGC x TMG food crawl gave you a taste of brands we’ve built in the last couple of years, which are all luckily a stone’s throw away from each other in these parts. And this was just the start of the celebration!
The most exciting in our birthday month celebration was the P55 Specials. Just think, a week-long chance to get all your favorite TMG dishes for just P55! Here’s a look at the dishes at P55:
• October 16, Monday – 8Cuts (Grassfed 1/4 Cheeseburger) and Bank Bar (Martini and Negroni)
• October 17, Tuesday – Ooma (California Taco-Maki)
• October 18, Wednesday – Manam (Small House Crispy Sisig)
• October 19, Thursday – Din Tai Fung (5pcs Pork Xiaolongbao) and Mecha Uma (Camo Onigiri)
• October 20, Friday – Linguini Fini (8-inch Cheese Pizza), and Phat Pho (Small Pho Bo), Mess Hall (Chocolate Chip Cookie)
We only turn five once, so we gave only the best things from TMG on this very special occasion!
Our birthday blowout’s was in Manila Bulletin! Read all about our month-long celebration here.
P55 birthday menu, plus the soon-to-be-launched Moment 5 card, and our special anniversary collaboration with Uniqlo Philippines. All this and more in this feature.
Thank you to everyone who’s been part of our 5-year food-filled journey. Let’s toast to the 5 years, with all your TMG favorites at just P55! Many thanks to Philippine Star Young Star for this fantastic feature.
Our 5th birthday was made all the more special by this feature on ABS-CBN News. Thank you for this, and to everyone who’s been a part of our 5 years!