The Moment 5 Card is our 5th birthday treat, and our way of saying thank you to our loyal diners. Cardholders will be entitled to a 10% discount for every minimum single-receipt purchase of P500, a voucher worth P500, as well as surprise treats when you register the card. The card can be purchased for P1000 at participating TMG establishments – 8Cuts, Ooma, Manam, Phat Pho, Linguini Fini, and Din Tai Fung.
Not only is the Moment 5 our little birthday treat, it’s the ultimate Christmas present as well. Once you get one, you can use it from this December, all the way till December of 2018. A yearlong Christmas? You got it. Here’s how this card works.
• Customers can avail of the card for P1000 only. Selling period is from November 6, 2017 to January 31, 2018.
• Cardholders can avail of either the 10% discount or the P500 off coupon upon purchase.
• At anytime (except upon purchase), the 10% discount is applicable with the P500 off coupon.
• The 10% discount is applicable to all future single receipt transactions with a minimum purchase of P500 from November 6, 2017 to December 31, 2018.
• Only one card can be used per table to avail of the 10% discount. No card, no discount.
• The card is not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
• in the purchase of goods and services which are on a promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
• the card is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and not convertible to cash.
Last October, we celebrated our FIFTH birthday. We’ve come a very long way since our small beginnings, and many have played a big part in The Moment Group’s journey. To mark this very special occasion, we invited all to join in on our month-long birthday celebration!
DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT
As we turned 5, we wanted to thank all who have been part of our food-filled journey by giving away P2000 gift certificates to 20 lucky patrons! All they had to do was follow us on Facebook and Instagram, share a photo of their favorite memory in any of our restaurants, use the hashtag #TMG5, and tag a friend they want to share the prize with!
BGC x TMG FOOD CRAWL
Our first restaurant opened up, quickly followed by another, and another after that, until it grew to 27 different shops. On our fifth year, we celebrated by going back to where it all began: BGC. This special BGC x TMG food crawl gave you a taste of brands we’ve built in the last couple of years, which are all luckily a stone’s throw away from each other in these parts. And this was just the start of the celebration!
The most exciting in our birthday month celebration was the P55 Specials. Just think, a week-long chance to get all your favorite TMG dishes for just P55! Here’s a look at the dishes at P55:
• October 16, Monday – 8Cuts (Grassfed 1/4 Cheeseburger) and Bank Bar (Martini and Negroni)
• October 17, Tuesday – Ooma (California Taco-Maki)
• October 18, Wednesday – Manam (Small House Crispy Sisig)
• October 19, Thursday – Din Tai Fung (5pcs Pork Xiaolongbao) and Mecha Uma (Camo Onigiri)
• October 20, Friday – Linguini Fini (8-inch Cheese Pizza), and Phat Pho (Small Pho Bo), Mess Hall (Chocolate Chip Cookie)
We only turn five once, so we gave only the best things from TMG on this very special occasion!
Many exciting things are in store for Din Tai Fung Philippines for everyone this 2017—even for the little ones! This September, the Din Tai Fung Kiddie Club launches the Kiddie Passport. This special booklet will give our tiny diners exclusive treats and freebies. Beginning September 16, the Kiddie Passport will be given to all kids when they dine at Din Tai Fung. Every minimum purchase of P500 earns a stamp on the Passport. Collect six to win a limited edition Din Tai Fung Memory Card set, featuring all the different DTF characters!
Other prizes include exclusive stickers (for every two and four stamps), Black Lava Buchi (for every three stamps), and Chocolate XLB (for every five stamps).
For the complete mechanics please see below:
• The Din Tai Fung Kiddie Passport is available at any Din Tai Fung Philippines locations.
• Kids ages 1 – 12 below four feet are eligible to avail of the Passport.
• One stamp is awarded for every visit with a minimum P500 single receipt purchase per passport.
• For groups with more than one passport, a stamp will be given for every P500 spent.
• Stamps will only be given if passport holder is present at the table.
• Purchases of gift certificates are not entitled to stamps.
• Customer must present Passport before transaction to avail of the free product.
• Product for redemption is valid only on the same date the Passport was stamped.
• Not valid in conjunction with other promos or discount.
• Tampering and combining of stamps/Passports at any given time will not be allowed.
• Any lost stamps and Passports are not eligible for replacement.
• Customers may earn stamps from September 16, 2017 – March 31, 2018.
The Din Tai Fung Kiddie Passport is ready for use at any of these DTF outlets:
BGC: L/G C1 Bonifacio High Street Central, BGC
SM Megamall: Ground Floor, SM Megamall Fashion Hall
We hope to see you and your little ones at Din Tai Fung!
On September 13, across all 8Cuts shops, we’re inviting everyone to celebrate our 5th birthday with us through our P88 Birthday Menu! For one day only, the Cheeseburger, Q-Daddy, Piggy, and Party Spaghetti can be purchased for just P88.
The P88 Birthday Menu is applicable to in-store orders only, with no takeouts or leftovers (otherwise, it’s at full price). This will run on ONE day only—September 13, in all stores, for the entire day (or until supplies last). This is not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts, and a cap of two orders per person will be applied. And just in case you’re planning on getting a friend to save a table ahead for you, parties will only be given a place once the entire group is in attendance.
It’s a big day to be turning a full five years old, and we can’t imagine celebrating it any other way, than with all our hungry homies!
The pizza and pasta experts are ready to fire up their pans, and crank up their ovens for this one. On all weekdays starting September 8 to November 8, 2017, you can now eat the freshest Linguini Fini pizza and pasta for a steal.
At only P399+ per person, diners can have as many plates as they want of select LF 8-inch pizzas, such as Cheese, Cheese Garlic & Anchovy, Pepperoni, Manila Caprese, and Diavola, as well as select signature LF pasta dishes like the Papardelle “Nose To Tail” Bolognese, Aglio Olio, the Shrimp & Clams Fettuccine, and the Linguini Adobo Gremolata. Plus, a free glass of iced tea!
Satisfy that pizza and pasta craving by heading to Linguini Fini at the 3rd floor of the Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
The complete mechanics are as follows:
1. Available on weekdays only from 10am to 10pm.
2. The entire table must avail of the promotion.
3. Maximum of 2 hours only per table.
4. Maximum of 2 plates at a time per person. Only a fully consumed plate can be replaced.
5. For dine in only.
6. Strictly no leftovers or takeout; leftovers will be charged based on regular prices.
7. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
8. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided by under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Promo period from September 8, 2017 – November 8, 2017.
Linguini Fini Manila is a partnership of Hongkong’s Homegrown Foods, and The Moment Group.
It seems like poke fever’s made a splash landing at all our Ooma shops, through the Salmon Aburi and Spicy Tuna Poke Bowl. Take a good look, and a long whiff as the quin-tessential poke bowl gets a distinctly Ooma zing.
The Salmon Aburi and Spicy Tuna Poke is all of Ooma’s essential elements, combined in-to one satisfyingly hearty bowl. At its foundation is a mound of ludicrously tasty rice, topped with katsuboshi flakes, toasted sesame seeds, and smatters of chopped scallions. It is sour, umami and sweet all at once, making it an eruption of flavor on the palate. Crowning the rice is an Ooma mess of tuna bits and tempura crumbs in fiery aioli, along with salmon aburi decked with green apples, pickled red onion slivers, and a ceviche dressing. The bowl is finished off with smears of wasabi aioli, flecks of toasted nori, and a sprinkle of fried leeks.
Expect this to be the last poke bowl you’ll ever have to get your hands on.
Two of The Moment Group’s kids have come together to make this limited edition Soft-Shell Crab ‘Wich, which puts that Ooma Spin between our staple 8Cuts buns.
We’ve taken to crab mentality of the soft shell kind lately (in time for the Lenten season too!). 8Cuts and Ooma have come together and created an explosive sandwich you’ll want to get your claws on: the Soft Shell Crab ‘Wich. This 8cuts-Ooma animal gets the Ooma touch as a beer-battered soft-shell crab is layered with unagi sauce, mozzarella, mango salsa, herb aioli, aligue mayo, and crisped-up salmon skin—all between pillowy 8Cuts brioche buns.
This limited edition Soft Shell Crab ‘Wich is available in all 8cuts and Ooma stores, from March 3, 2017 to April 30, 2017. Grab it while it’s hot!
Bank Bar is Manila’s top-shelf drinking den that serves the most extensive range of liquors, spirits, and cocktails in the city—any and every day of the week. But to make the work week a little brighter, we’ve prepared a great way to start the day’s end. From 5–8 P.M. every Monday to Friday, for P695++ per person, we’re making a case for endless cocktails.
Mixes include martinis, daiquiris, mojitos, shochu and tequila highballs, and Earl Grey martinis. Money Pours on selected spirits—from gin to scotch—are also ready to keep the night alive, right with glasses of house red and white wines. Non-drinkers are also welcome to a feast of cucumber or raspberry smashes.
Over at Bank, everyone has the chance to live Happily Hour After.
Initially meant to be the R&D kitchen at The Moment Group’s headquarters in Makati, The Test Kitchen became a space that could moonlight as a private dining hall for its owners, Abba Napa, Eliza Antonino and Jon Syjuco. As with all the initial concepts of their restaurants, however, The Test Kitchen’s ambitions blossomed into something bigger—something more inclusive. It became an intimate place where friends and family could come together and celebrate.
Last December it set out to play host to a string of chefs, whether from TMG’s own restaurants or not, where they can let their inventiveness roam and flourish. The first on the roster was a pop-up dinner series with the Trophée Espoir of Ile de France 2015 winner Aaron Isip, which featured the acclaimed chef’s playfulness with local bounty. Originally slated for 4 nights only, the seats sold out so fast that The Moment Group opened up another night. The 8-course dinner featured Aaron Isip’s French techniques using local produce, grounded in Filipino roots. Highlights of the evening included Local Scallops Aguachile with uni, quail egg yolk, chorizo powder, Giant Halaan Clam and Bamboo Clams with green mango and kamias sauce vierge, and Purple Yam or Ube curry with calamari a la plancha, potato croutons, chicharron, and butterfly pea flowers.
The pop-up dinners were 5 nights of exciting cuisine in a casual sleek space, and attentive service by The Moment Group team, who where in large part from TMG’s burger joint brand, 8cuts. The service staff and cooks involved in this endeavour were led by some amazing young people in TMG led by R&D Chef Monica Yang and Operations Development Manager Mike Luna. The aesthetic for the dining tables were in large part attributed to the private stoneware collections of Tina Fernandez of Aphro, and Garden Barn’s exquisite stemware and porcelain pieces.
The Test Kitchen is now The Moment Group’s playground at home base, where creative culinary happenings—whether big or small—are definitely abound. Special launches may even happen here, and tastings for new dishes by TMG. Who knows, new restaurant concepts could even sow its seeds here.
It’s been nearly one year since Din Tai Fung opened its first store in the Philippines. To herald the year since the world’s most famous Xiao Long Bao reached its shores, Din Tai Fung declares DTF Xiao Long Bao Day! Last December 8, which marked the anniversary, diners were treated to one peso Chocolate Lava Xiao Long Bao for every order of Xiao Long Bao of their choice. Lines flocked the original store at SM Megamall and the newest location at Bonifacio High Street Central. Steaming baskets of sweet and savory Xiao Long Bao alike landed on tables during lunch and throughout dinner time while fun games and freebies entertained those waiting in line.
Baskets of Chocolate Lava Xiao Long Bao were wiped out that day but the festivities don’t end there. With a single receipt purchase of P1,000, diners can win a three-day-two-night trip for two to Taiwan, the birthplace of Din Tai Fung. The promo is inclusive of tickets care of Eva Air, hotel accommodations, a city tour care of Jeron Travel, and special visits to the first ever Din Tai Fung outlet and to the world-renowned Din Tai Fung Taipei 101.
The celebration of DTF Xiao Long Bao Day continues beyond the anniversary date and remains the everyday occasion in Din Tai Fung Philippines.