Spot.ph features cheap eats for the week of March 31 to April 6, including Linguini Fini’s eat-all-you can pizza and pasta promo, which now comes with even wider selection to choose from.
The pizza and pasta experts are ready to fire up their pans, and crank up their ovens for this one. On all weekdays starting September 8 to November 8, 2017, you can now eat the freshest Linguini Fini pizza and pasta for a steal.
At only P399+ per person, diners can have as many plates as they want of select LF 8-inch pizzas, such as Cheese, Cheese Garlic & Anchovy, Pepperoni, Manila Caprese, and Diavola, as well as select signature LF pasta dishes like the Papardelle “Nose To Tail” Bolognese, Aglio Olio, the Shrimp & Clams Fettuccine, and the Linguini Adobo Gremolata. Plus, a free glass of iced tea!
Satisfy that pizza and pasta craving by heading to Linguini Fini at the 3rd floor of the Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
The complete mechanics are as follows:
1. Available on weekdays only from 10am to 10pm.
2. The entire table must avail of the promotion.
3. Maximum of 2 hours only per table.
4. Maximum of 2 plates at a time per person. Only a fully consumed plate can be replaced.
5. For dine in only.
6. Strictly no leftovers or takeout; leftovers will be charged based on regular prices.
7. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
8. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided by under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Promo period from September 8, 2017 – November 8, 2017.
Linguini Fini Manila is a partnership of Hongkong’s Homegrown Foods, and The Moment Group.
10 Restaurants That Can Deliver For Your Next Office Party
10 Pasta Places for Carb Junkies
“Want some pasta? This restaurant will surely satisfy all your cravings. Linguini Fini’s Manila branch now has 22 pasta offerings.”
“22 reasons to love carbs – and we’re not even talking about the pizzas yet.”
Rappler gets a taste of new pastas made by Linguini Fini Manila’s #pastaexperts
Homegrown and Hearty by Ryan Fernandez
Touring Linguini Fini and 5 Mega Fashion Hall restaurants by
Linguini Fini Restaurant’s opening and Pi Breakfast & Pies’ Makati
pop-up by Cyrene dela Rosa