Planning to travel to Taipei this 2018? Preview Magazine listed an itinerary for you. Don’t forget to visit the Din Tai Fung flagship store at Taipei 101!
Philippine Daily Inquirer’s Clinton Palanca just visited the new Din Tai Fung Xiaolongbao Bar and has this to say: “A bamboo steamer of xiaolongbao might contain 10 pieces of the dumplings, but the 10th is going to taste like the first. This consistency, after all, is part of DTF’s appeal.”
Prepare your loose change – your favorite Chocolate Lava XLBs are going to be P1! Din Tai Fung Xiaolongbao Day is coming up and you wouldn’t want to miss out on this one day treat! Read more about it on @clickthecity. See you on Nov 28!
Din Tai Fung Xiaolongbao Day is coming up again on Nov 28 and the P1 Chocolate Lava XLB is back! Read more about the sweet news from spot.ph and come celebrate with us!
Many exciting things are in store for Din Tai Fung Philippines for everyone this 2017—even for the little ones! This September, the Din Tai Fung Kiddie Club launches the Kiddie Passport. This special booklet will give our tiny diners exclusive treats and freebies. Beginning September 16, the Kiddie Passport will be given to all kids when they dine at Din Tai Fung. Every minimum purchase of P500 earns a stamp on the Passport. Collect six to win a limited edition Din Tai Fung Memory Card set, featuring all the different DTF characters!
Other prizes include exclusive stickers (for every two and four stamps), Black Lava Buchi (for every three stamps), and Chocolate XLB (for every five stamps).
For the complete mechanics please see below:
• The Din Tai Fung Kiddie Passport is available at any Din Tai Fung Philippines locations.
• Kids ages 1 – 12 below four feet are eligible to avail of the Passport.
• One stamp is awarded for every visit with a minimum P500 single receipt purchase per passport.
• For groups with more than one passport, a stamp will be given for every P500 spent.
• Stamps will only be given if passport holder is present at the table.
• Purchases of gift certificates are not entitled to stamps.
• Customer must present Passport before transaction to avail of the free product.
• Product for redemption is valid only on the same date the Passport was stamped.
• Not valid in conjunction with other promos or discount.
• Tampering and combining of stamps/Passports at any given time will not be allowed.
• Any lost stamps and Passports are not eligible for replacement.
• Customers may earn stamps from September 16, 2017 – March 31, 2018.
The Din Tai Fung Kiddie Passport is ready for use at any of these DTF outlets:
BGC: L/G C1 Bonifacio High Street Central, BGC
SM Megamall: Ground Floor, SM Megamall Fashion Hall
We hope to see you and your little ones at Din Tai Fung!
Din Tai Fung’s beloved XLBs landed on Booky’s most loved restaurants in Mandaluyong.
Whether it’s with your friends, family, or a special someone – Din Tai Fung is the perfect restaurant for every kind of date. Read more about it here on spot.ph’s list of date places in BGC.
“Ten dishes, three hours, unlimited eats…” Read all about Din Tai Fung’s Afternoon Feast by Clickthecity.
From being a dishwasher at ‘Cue to becoming a chef at Din Tai Fung, Eric Ganeb’s progress is a testament to hard work, dedication, and being “happy OC!”
NO. 1 on Looloo’s 10 Most Reviewed Restaurants in Manila 2016