The Moment Group and UNIQLO are both celebrating 5 years, and here’s something special for our patrons.
To thank you for being part of our 5 years, we’re giving P200 off in Uniqlo C3 Annex and participating Moment Group (TMG) restaurants in BGC – 8Cuts, Manam, Ooma, Phat Pho, and Din Tai Fung. A P200 voucher will be given with any purchase from September 22 – October 22, 2017 but may be used until 2 months after, December 22, 2017.
See full mechanics below:
For Uniqlo customers dining at TMG restaurants:
1. Exclusive for TMG restaurants in BGC: 8Cuts, Manam, Ooma, Phat Pho, and Din Tai Fung
2. Present any receipt purchased during the promo period from Uniqlo C3 Annex with the TMG voucher attached.
3. Valid with a minimum single receipt of dine-in or take-out purchase of P2000
For The Moment Group customers shopping at Uniqlo:
1. Present any receipt purchased during the promo period from any of the participating TMG restaurants in BGC.
2. Download the Uniqlo app and present coupon to retrieve P200 off.
3. Valid with a minimum single receipt of P2000 of any regular or sale items from Uniqlo C3 Annex.
Truffle whiskey sours and boxes of sweets? Town & Country sure knows how to throw an afterparty—at Bank Bar, no less.
Here are some of the highlights from Town & Country’s Dine Around, which includes a cameo of Bruce Ricketts working the Mecha kitchen.
Many exciting things are in store for Din Tai Fung Philippines for everyone this 2017—even for the little ones! This September, the Din Tai Fung Kiddie Club launches the Kiddie Passport. This special booklet will give our tiny diners exclusive treats and freebies. Beginning September 16, the Kiddie Passport will be given to all kids when they dine at Din Tai Fung. Every minimum purchase of P500 earns a stamp on the Passport. Collect six to win a limited edition Din Tai Fung Memory Card set, featuring all the different DTF characters!
Other prizes include exclusive stickers (for every two and four stamps), Black Lava Buchi (for every three stamps), and Chocolate XLB (for every five stamps).
For the complete mechanics please see below:
• The Din Tai Fung Kiddie Passport is available at any Din Tai Fung Philippines locations.
• Kids ages 1 – 12 below four feet are eligible to avail of the Passport.
• One stamp is awarded for every visit with a minimum P500 single receipt purchase per passport.
• For groups with more than one passport, a stamp will be given for every P500 spent.
• Stamps will only be given if passport holder is present at the table.
• Purchases of gift certificates are not entitled to stamps.
• Customer must present Passport before transaction to avail of the free product.
• Product for redemption is valid only on the same date the Passport was stamped.
• Not valid in conjunction with other promos or discount.
• Tampering and combining of stamps/Passports at any given time will not be allowed.
• Any lost stamps and Passports are not eligible for replacement.
• Customers may earn stamps from September 16, 2017 – March 31, 2018.
The Din Tai Fung Kiddie Passport is ready for use at any of these DTF outlets:
BGC: L/G C1 Bonifacio High Street Central, BGC
SM Megamall: Ground Floor, SM Megamall Fashion Hall
We hope to see you and your little ones at Din Tai Fung!
The Wanderlister grabbed a seat at the Mecha Uma tasting table, and had a few things to say about the experience.
Booky’s overview of the 8Cuts P88 birthday celebration.
On September 13, across all 8Cuts shops, we’re inviting everyone to celebrate our 5th birthday with us through our P88 Birthday Menu! For one day only, the Cheeseburger, Q-Daddy, Piggy, and Party Spaghetti can be purchased for just P88.
The P88 Birthday Menu is applicable to in-store orders only, with no takeouts or leftovers (otherwise, it’s at full price). This will run on ONE day only—September 13, in all stores, for the entire day (or until supplies last). This is not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts, and a cap of two orders per person will be applied. And just in case you’re planning on getting a friend to save a table ahead for you, parties will only be given a place once the entire group is in attendance.
It’s a big day to be turning a full five years old, and we can’t imagine celebrating it any other way, than with all our hungry homies!
Here’s a breakdown of our birthday party food via Clickthecity.
All the birthday love from spot.ph! Here’s what was part of our killer P88 birthday menu last September 13, 2017.
Read up on the dirty details of our 5th birthday’s P88 menu.